Who I Follow on Twitter
So I’ve had a twitter account since…..July 2008 apparently. Huh. I had no idea I’d been on twitter for nine years. Crazy. Anyway, in that time I have accumulated quite the list of accounts that I follow. 417, or so my profile says. Here are some of the ones I’d like to highlight.
- Chuck Wendig: Wendig is the author of several books, and he blogs about writing over at terrible minds. I like his wit and what he has to say both about writing and about the world.
- Margaret Atwood: because she’s Margaret Atwood.
- Christopher Jackson: former George Washington in Broadway’s Hamilton, I follow him because I have a giant crush on the man.
- Women in Canada: Because I am one of them.
- Bitch Media: Who doesn’t love “a feminist response to pop culture”?
- 2017Ottawa: Because 2017 is Canada’s 150th birthday and Ottawa is the place to be.
- Lowertown Ottawa: It’s where I live!
- National Gallery of Canada: I have a membership to the Gallery and it’s always inspiring to go there.
- Amanda Jette Knox: An Ottawa local, mom, and trans activist.
- Barley’s Angels Ottawa: Women in Ottawa who love beer. I would be one of those
- Can*Con: A fabulous speculative fiction convention here in town.
- Ottawa Senators: My favourite hockey team.
- 49th shelf: Helping you find your next Canadian read.
Who do you follow on twitter? Let me know in the comments!