So most of us carry stuff around with us during the day, especially women. I am no exception. In fact I carry a lot of stuff. A LOT. So I thought I would treat my readers to a peek inside my bad, thus a peek into my life.
So here goes.
1. Bag (not pictured) is a handmade bag by Mariclaro sustainable bags. Mariclaro makes bags out of repurposed car materials. I’ve had this bag for years and I love, love, love it. I bought it from a little store here in Ottawa that sold all sorts of handmade local stuff. It goes with me almost everywhere. Highly recommend.
2. Headphones – Sony MDR-XB950BT. They come wired or Bluetooth wireless at my choice (or mostly when I don’t charge them). They were not cheap, but they are excellent quality build with great sound. I definitely use them almost every day.
3. Bag of Yuedge Anti-slip cleats. I have yet to use these, but it’s been a fairly mild winter with a distinct lack of freezing rain, both weird things for Ottawa. But I carry them around just in case. And these things are monsters. If I ever need them, I’m sure they will keep me from falling.
4. Supernatural wallet. To hold all the money I don’t have while staring at the pretty, pretty boys.
5. Lipgloss. Because a girl can never have enough lipgloss.
6. USB drive. I have no idea what is on this. Probably work stuff.
7. Travel Aleve. Because you just never know.
8. Pens. I have a lot of these.
9. Lighter. I clearly haven’t cleaned out this bag in a while.
10. Medication. That I stuffed in there on my way out the door this morning so I’d take it once I got to work. Did I take it? Of course not.
11. Another pen batch of pens and a water pen/brush thingy. I have no less than 3 pink pens in my bag apparently. I don’t know why either.
12. YMCA Gym Membership card that I almost never use. But it’s in there because I’m endlessly hopeful.
13. Victoria’s Secret bra sizing card. Just in case I forget what size my boobs are? Yeah, no clue.
14. Current journal/notebook. Where I write all my non-freelance, not fiction, personal crap that doesn’t go on this blog.
15. Barley’s Angels pin, because I am a proud, proud member.
16. Plastic reusable bag. Because I intended to pick up my veggie basket today. Instead, I am going for beer.
What’s in your bag?