So, it’s that time of year where we make Christmas lists for our family and friends to ease the shopping for them. In non-blog life I don’t normally go for lists. As gauche as it sounds, there’s not much I want, and the things I want I tend to buy for myself.
But in the interests of the season I have decided to put together a list of things that I want. For posterity.
- Donal Trump not to be President. I mean really, this man is toxic. The fact that the United States has such a big impact on life in Canada is disturbing enough on its own, let along with this guy in charge. Ugh.
- Socks. Yes I am totally serious about this one. Apparently every pair of socks i own is now missing its mate. If you see me wandering around with mismatched socks, this is why. Don’t judge! I hate wearing socks, but winter requires them!
- An Instant Pot. No I’m not really sure why either. But everyone I know who has one raves about them. Now I’m curious.
- Syria to be peaceful. The horror stories I’m reading make me sad and angry and leave me feeling helpless. Not sure I can get this one, but a donation to Doctors Without Borders is something right?
- Notebooks and pens. Always. Because I heart them.
- Time with my family, which I will get! Yay me!
- A happier 2017. Seriously. 2016 sucked.
- Beer. Preferably craft. .
I don’t want for a lot. A maid wouldn’t be turned down, but generally speaking a live a comfortable life, stuff-wise.
Here’s hoping you get what you wish for this holiday season!